- According to the report of People Trong, opportunities will be available in banking-finance, auto, IT sector.
- 46% of women are eligibile for job , this figure is 8% more than the last year.
CareerResult Job News
Mumbai. This new year i.e. year 2019 is going to be good for working women. Especially, the recruitment of women in banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), automotive, IT, software, hospitality and travel sector is expected to be 15-20% more than previous year. This estimate is stated in the Indian Skills Report 2019. This report has been released by HR Solutions and HR Technology Company, PeopleStrong.
More than 1,000 companies opinion in the 15 sector of the country in the report
- Founding member of PeopleStrong and Chief of Recruitment Business Debashish Sharma on Tuesday informed about this report. According to him, those participating in the survey said that social barriers, security and time at work place, and not getting the skilled women for some posts are the reasons which are hindering women’s participation in workforce
- Sharma said that there is a need to take measures for women to get suitable job opportunities at work place. They can be encouraged by creating a friendly environment for women. India is one of the countries in the world where women’s participation in workforce is low. But the picture is changing slowly slowly.
4 Main Points of Report
- In 2017, the ability to get women’s job was 38%.
- In 2018, it reached 46% with an increase of 8%.
- IT-ITES and BPO sector are at the forefront of creating jobs.
- 25-30 lakhs and employees will be recruited by this sector companies by 2025.
Andhra Pradesh is on top for workplace
- According to the India Skills Report, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu are in top 5 states in place of work place and recruitment.
- The states of Rajasthan, West Bengal and Telangana have been included as favorites in this list.
Adobie, Nvidia and Microsoft are best in terms for job: InDead
Adobe is the best company in terms of job in tech companies in India. Next is Nvidia and Microsoft’s sequence. Global job website InDid has given this ranking. It has remained the dominant power of multinational companies. ISRO is at 10th position. He is also the only government company to join this list.
Top-10 companies include SAP, Akamai Technologies, VMware, Cisco, Intel and Citrix Systems Inc. Among the top-15 companies include Indian companies such as E-Commerce Company, Mintara and TCS.