Post’s Name: SBI SO Various Post Online Form 2019
Post Date: 08-01-2019
Numbers Of Total Posts: 31
Short Details Information:State Bank of India SBI SO Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Various Post Recruitment 2019.Applicants should apply for SBI SO Various Post Online Form 2019 as soon as possible. To get more details of Bihar CSBC Forest Guard Recruitment Online Form 2019 like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Important Dates/Events & other recruitment rules are given below….
SBI SO Various Post Online Form 2019
State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI Specialist Officer in Regular / Contract Basis Recruitment 2019
- Statician – Rs. 31,705/- Rs. 45,950/-(Rs. 15.09 Lakh CTC)
- Head (Legal) – Rs. 47-52 Lakh(CTC)
- DGM – Rs. 35-47 Lakh(CTC)
- Rest All Posts except Executive & Head – Rs. 42,020/- Rs. 51,490/-
Educational Qualification –
- Deputy Manager (Statician) – Candidates having Masters Degree in Statistics Date or Data Analytics with minimum 60% Marks along with having minimum 05 Years Experience in Relevant field will be eligible for this post.
- Head (Legal)/DGM (NCLT/Law) – Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Law will be along with having minimum 20/17 Years Experience in Relevant field will be eligible for these posts.
- Executive (Credit Monitor) – Candidates having Chartered Accounts Exam Passed will be eligible for this post.
- Head (Product/Investment/Research) – Candidates having Bachelor/Masters Degree from recognized university/college along with having minimum 05 Years Experience in Relevant field will be eligible for this post.
- Rest All Posts – Candidates having Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology & MBA Degree holders along with having minimum 04 Years Experience in Relevant field will be eligible for these posts.
Vacancy Details for SBI SO Various Post Online Form 2019
- Deputy Manager(Statistical) – 02 Posts
- Project Development Manager(Digital Initiative) – 03 Posts
- Manager(Servicing-Digital Initiatives) – 03 Posts
- Manager(Business Analyst/Customer Analyst) – 02 Posts
- Manager(Online Fulfillment/Integration & Journeys) – 03 Posts
- Manager(Digital Marketing) – 04 Posts
- Head(Legal)-01 Post
- DGM(NCT) – 01 Post
- DGM(Law) – 01 Post
- Executive (Credit Monitoring) – 10 Posts
- Head(Product, Investment & Research) – 01 Post
Interested Candidates Should Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online for SBI SO Various Post Online Form 2019
Important Links For SBI SO Various Post Online Form 2019
Latest & Upcoming SBI SO Vacancy 2019 Notifications :-
For more detailed info regarding to SBI SO Online Form 2019 kindly visit official website and read carefully employment advertisement before applying against to SBI SO Vacancy Online Form. Subscribe Careerresult to get latest updates about SBI SO Recruitment Online Form 2019 on your smartphone via E-mail. For more latest jobs updates in Bank Jobs Stay connected with us.All candidates have to request is to share this job link with your friends over at Whats App, Facebook,Twitter,Instagram and help them get good career in your life.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019
Career Result SBI SO Recruitment is the best place where you can find the golden Job opportunities in Government Banks as well as Private Banks across India according to your willingness. Here, you can notice huge vacancies on Government Banks and Private Banks Jobs for Freshers and experienced Candidates. Notification on Upcoming SBI SO Recruitment 2019 is also updated in this page immediately. Here you can search all Location-wise, Education-wise Bank Jobs 2019.
Frequently check this page to acquire upcoming and latest SBI SO Recruitment notification in a jiffy. Be the First to Find Bank jobs notification here and start your great career in Banking Sector with Career result.
Why Career Result is best website for Bank Jobs?
Today’s action, Tomorrow’s success. This is the right place for you to gather all the Latest Bank Jobs Vacancies along with all essential information for applying the Bank Jobs.
Career result provides you huge numbers of information like Job description, Total vacancy, Eligibility criteria, Salary, Educational qualification, Job Locations, Application procedure, Application fees, Selection procedure, Last Date for application, Interview Dates of all SBI SO Recruitment 2019. Links for Official Notification, Online Application Form for Bank Jobs is provided in this page itself, which paves you to apply for the latest Bank Jobs in an easiest way. Moreover furthermore you can discover many Similar Jobs in Banking sector in this page itself.
Career result also provides all needed information on Upcoming Bank Exams like IBPS PO Exam, IBPS Clerk Exam, SBI PO Exam, SBI Clerk Exam, IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam, IBPS RRB Officer Exam, RBI Clerks & Officers Exam, NABARD Officers Exam, etc.
You can also check your Result for all Bank Exams @Career Result. All the new announcements, latest updates on Bank Jobs are available here instantly. So keep checking this page frequently to grab the Bank Jobs Updates in the blink of an eye.
Benefits of SBI SO Bank Jobs in India
As we all know, Banks are the backbone of the Indian economy. Every Year, Banks are recruiting lakhs of candidates. So there is a huge job opportunity in Banking Sector, nowadays.
Being a Banker, you can get good Salary, better Social Status, Job Security, exciting career growth opportunities, Job satisfaction and attractive benefits like medical insurance for you and your Family. Other perks that banks offer include paid time off, free financial services, adoption assistance and access to wellness programs.
What are the popular Posts in Bank Jobs
Banks recruits huge number of candidates for the following posts, every year.
- Clerk cum Cashier / Office Assistants
- Probationary Officer (PO)
- Specialist Officer (SO) – IT Officer, Law Officer, Agriculture Officer
- Managers & above
- Loan officer and more
Bank Jobs in Government (Public Sector) Banks
In India, there are 21 Nationalised Government Banks (Public Sector):
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- SBI SO Bank
Popular Private Bank Jobs
Following is the list of Private Banks which grants huge job opportunities in India.
- ICICI bank
- HDFC bank
- Catholic Syrian bank
- City union bank
- Axis bank
- Lakshmi vilas bank
- DCB bank
- Yes bank
- RBL Bank
Apart from these Government and Private Banks, Several Foreign banks (like Federal Banks, HSBC, Standard Chartered Bank,etc) and Regional Rural Banks are recruiting huge number of candidates in Banking sector, which are updated in this page upto this minute.
Prepare for Latest Bank Jobs With Career Result Resources
Every year, Millions of Vacancies in Bank Jobs are filled through competitive examinations like IBPS PO & Clerk, SBI PO & Clerk, RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade ‘A’ and ‘B’ Officer and Development Assistant, etc. In order to attain Top Bank Jobs, Career Result will help you with its resources like Mock Tests, placement papers, Aptitude skill test, Interview questions and answers, Current Affairs, etc. So make use of it and clench your dream Bank Jobs. Do Something Great and You Can Do That Here!
How to get Latest Bank Jobs 2019 notification in a jiffy in the near future
To know immediately about the Latest Bank Jobs 2019 and upcoming Bank Jobs 2019 in the near future, you can subscribe to our Career Result Free Job Alert to your Email. Surely you can get instant alerts related to upcoming Bank Jobs 2019.
New Beginnings, Endless Possibilities. The future depends on what you do today. Grow with the world of opportunities . Best wishes for all your future ventures.