NTPC Recruitment 2023 for Engineering Executive Trainee: NTPC has released a recruitment notification for Engineering Executive Trainee positions through GATE-2024. There are a total of 495 vacancies available for this post. Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech degree are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications online before the deadline of October 20, 2023.
NTPC Limited is a government-owned company headquartered in New Delhi. It operates in 55 locations across India, as well as in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. NTPC’s main focus is on generating electricity and distributing it to different states. The company has also expanded its operations to include oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
NTPC Recruitment 2023 for Engineering Executive Trainee
|Job Role||Engineering Executive Trainee|
|Total Posts||495 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starts||06 October 2023|
|Last Date||20 October 2023|
Education qualification: NTPC Recruitment 2023
NTPC is conducting recruitment for the position of Engineering Executive Trainee. To be eligible for this role, candidates must have a full-time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with a minimum of 65% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD candidates) as per the respective Institute/University norms. Additionally, candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2023.
The specific disciplines and corresponding degrees required for each are as follows:
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/Power Systems & High Voltage/Power Electronics/Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engg/Production & Mechanical Industrial Engg/Thermal/Mechanical & Automation/Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering: Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Power/Power Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Electronics Instrumentation & Control
- Civil: Civil/Construction Engineering
- Mining: Mining
|Age Limit (as of October 20, 2023)||27 years|
|Age Relaxation for Categories|
The salary for the Engineering Executive Trainee position is in the range of Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-.
Vacancy Details: NTPC Recruitment 2023
Total Number of Vacancies: 495 Posts
Related Article : BEL Probationary Engineer Recruitment 2023 Notification
Selection Process: NTPC Recruitment 2023
- To be considered for the Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) position at NTPC, candidates must have appeared for and qualified in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2023.
- Candidates who apply for the EET position will be shortlisted for document verification based on their performance in GATE-2023.
- It is important to note that only GATE marks from the year 2023 will be considered valid for the EET-2023 recruitment process.
- Candidates who have appeared for the GATE-2023 exam and meet the requirements will be shortlisted for the next stages of the selection process, which include Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- To be considered for the merit list, candidates must secure the minimum qualifying marks in both the GD and PI. These stages are crucial in determining the final selection of candidates for the Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) position.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to the General/EWS/OBC category is Rs. 300/-. This fee is non-refundable. However, candidates from the SC/ST/PWBD/XSM category and female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Candidates have the option to make the payment either online or offline. For offline payment, State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application fee. The fee should be deposited in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at the CAG branch in New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC.