RPF Recruitment 2018 & Constable Vacancy Details @ rpfonlinereg.co.in :
- Name of the Department : Indian Railways.
- Name of the Post : Constable & Sub-Inspector (Male & Female).
- No. of Job Openings : 8619 + 1120 Posts.
- Pay Scale (Salary) : Rs.5200-20200/- + GP of Rs. 2000/-.
- Types of Job : Railway Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.rpfonlinereg.co.in Post Wise RPF Vacancy 2018 Details :
Name Of Post No. of Vacancy Pay Scale (Salary) Constables 8619 Posts Rs. 21700/- Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Male Female 4403 4216 Sub Inspectors 1120 Posts Rs. 35400/- Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Male Female 819 301
Zone Wise RPF & RPSF Vacancy Details :
Name of Zone For Male For Female Constable Sub -Inspector Constable Sub-Inspector ER, ECR, SER & ECoR 1287 287 1391 112 NR, NER, NWR & NCR 1046 173 1006 69 SR, SWR & SCR 804 126 927 52 CR, WR, WCR & SECR 440 144 712 56 NFR 160 30 180 12 RPSF 666 59 00 00 Total Vacancy 4403 Posts 819 Posts 4216 Posts 301 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RPF Recruitment :
- For RPF Constable Post : Applicants must have passed Matriculation or 10th Standard, ITI and other equivalent examination from recognized Board approved by State/Central Government of India.
- For RPF SI Post : Candidates must have Bachelor Degree (Graduation) from a recognized University.
Age Limit For RPF Constable Vacancy : Candidate’s minimum & maximum age limit should be between 18 to 25 years for Constable Post and 20 to 25 for Sub-Inspector Post as per the High School Certificate As on 01.07.2018.
Age Relaxation : Age relief will be given as follows –
- For SC/ST Category – 5 years.
- For OBC Category – 3 years.
- For PwD Category – 10 years.
Nationality : Indian.
Job Location : Anywhere in India.
Selection Process for RPF Constable & Sub-Inspector Vacancy :
In this RPF Recruitment Process the selection of the candidates will be basis on the performance in Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Viva-Voce Test and Documents Verification.
Application Fee : General and OBC applicants have to deposit as Application charges of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for all SC/ST, Female, Minorities, Ex-S/EBC through Online Payment (internet baking or debit/credit cards or SBI Challan).
How to Apply for RPF Constable Vacancy 2018 :
Candidates who wish to apply for RPF Recruitment 2018 for Constable & Sub-Inspector posts in Indian Railway, they are required to fill application form through Online Mode log on the website www.rpfonlinereg.co.in (For Constable http://constable.rpfonlinereg.org/ And For SI https://si.rpfonlinereg.org) on or before Closing date. Online Application will started from 01.06.2018 to 30.06.2018 till 23.59 hrs. Only Online Applications are accepted.
Important Dates for RPF Recruitment 2018 :
- Starting Date of RPF Online Application : 01 June 2018.
- Closing Date of RPF Online Application : 30 June 2018.
- Closing Date for Online Payment of Application Fee : 30 June 2018.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan : 05 July 2018.
- Tentative Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) : September & October 2018.
Important Links for RPF Constable & SI Recruitment 2018 :
Detailed Advertisement Notice Link For RPF Constable Vacancy For RPF SI Vacancy Click Here Click Here Online Apply Link Click Here (Available from 01.06.2018) Click Here (Available from 01.06.2018)